The Radical Peace – End of Stress
The Radical Peace, End of Stress online video course is conducted by Don Joseph Goewey. The 12 videos are approximately 8 minutes long, so the course does not impose on your busy schedule. You take the course on your own time from any of your devices (desktop, phones and pads).
Each video builds progressively, one upon the other, moving you forward. The miniseries complements the book by accelerating the shift from stress, anxiety and worry to calm, creative and positive. You will experience greater success in your endeavors, more joy in your work, more peace in your day, and more harmony in your relationships. This approach is proven.
Thousands of people have already used it to make this shift. You can too. It builds the mindset that rewires your brain in these profoundly positive ways, increasing your capacity to excel.
The course also provides:
- a guide for getting started,
- a workbook, and
- a special website that provides easy access to the tools and processes you will be integrating into your everyday life.
Level One: A radical shift from stressed to calm, creative and positive.
- Video 1: Introduction: The Neuroscience of Success & Happiness
- Video 2: Accentuate the Positive
- Video 3: Eliminate the Negative
- Video 4: What Am I Afraid Of?
- Video 5: Radical Peace Part 1
- Video 6: Radical Peace Part 2
- Video 7: Basic Daily Practice (review)
Level Two: Tapping your brain’s full potential
- Video 8: Radical Creativity
- Video 9: Radical Self-Worth
- Video 10: Radical Respect
- Video 11: Radical Forgiveness
- Video 12: Radical Expectations